For Smoked Aubergine:
- Place the aubergine in a 250c over for 15 minutes (until cooked through)
- Once cooked and cooled slightly peel off the charred skin and place the flesh in a food processor, along with the Moroccan spice mix and salt, blitz to a fine paste.
- Remove from processor and add half the crème fraiche and mix thoroughly, set aside.
For Roast Red Pepper:
- Heat oven to 250c, then place the 2 whole red peppers on a roasting tray drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Keep in oven for 10 minutes, or until skin starts to blister. Remove from the oven and put in a mixing bowl cover with cling film.
- Set aside for 8 minutes until the red pepper starts to soften, remove the skin and seeds.
- Slice into strips and season with 100ml of olive oil, salt, pepper and a sprinkle of parsley.
For Lamb Rack:
- In a smoking hot pan, seal the lamb (fat side down) until golden brown, then brown rest of rack.
- Place into a 190c oven for 8 minutes, then remove from the oven and cover in foil to rest.
- Bring chicken stock to the boil. Once boiling, pour over the couscous in a bowl and cover in Clingfilm.
- Once cooled, add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix gently through the couscous.
- Add 400ml of olive oil and season to taste.
For Pickled Cucumber:
- Slice the cucumber into thin discs and place in a bowl.
- In a pan, add 3 parts water to 2 parts sugar, to 1 part vinegar and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, take off the stove and allow to cool slightly.
- Once cooled add the cucumbers.
- Mix yoghurt, Moroccan spices and lemon zest and set aside.
Place lamb onto a bed of couscous and strategically place the cucumbers around the lamb. Dress with red peppers, yoghurt and aubergine puree.